June 20 - July 21, 2016
Morning Program: Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon Program: Monday - Thursday 12:00 - 2:00 p.m
1. Fill out online application online below or download a print version here.
2. Send in all test information: Please include the following with your completed enrollment form: (please do not send original documents: photocopies must be clear and legible).
a. Results of all previous educational testing, including current levels of academic functioning and current achievement
b. Report of a complete recent psychological evaluation including the scores of an IQ test.
c. For students with a primary diagnosis of ADHD, a copy of the original diagnosis evaluation.
d. A brief letter from a current teacher regarding your child’s educational needs.
3. Contact Garret VanGessel or Nanette Clatterbuck to schedule a tour of the building and to talk about the program.
4. There are two programs running simultaneously: The LMA Morning Remediation Program. The cost is $1150. A discount of $100 is available for current LMA and Turning pages students. There is also a 10% discount for all early registrations (May 20th). Afternoon Electives are seperate programs that run from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. The cost for each 2-week program is $300, with a $50 discount for LMA/ Turning Pages students and the same 10% discount for early registration. The cost for the 5-week credit recovery is $750 and includes the use of the APEX software and direct instruction. Again there is a $50 discount for current LMA/ Turning pages students and a 10% discount for early registration.
5. All payments are due by June 17, 2015.
Please send all testing information either by email email@example.com, fax (616) 285-1935, or by mail to Lake Michigan Academy 2428 Burton SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546.
© 2015 Lake Michigan Academy • 2428 Burton SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546 | (616) 464-3330
LMA is a regional resource and the only dedicated school in West Michigan to educate students with learning disabilities.